~ D is for Donna ~

I haven't been posting many family sessions lately.  There just isn't enough time.  However, Donna happens to be one of my favorite people in the whole world, so she gets special treatment :)
The rest of her family isn't too shabby either ;)  
Donna fits into my life in a variety of different areas.   She is my hair dresser, my softball teammate, a fellow photographer.  And, most importantly, a calm voice of reason when I have a problem I don't know how to handle.   She is always the first person I turn to because I value her opinion so much.  I am so proud of her, and her beautifully blossomed photography career.   Her work is just as gorgeous as this family surrounding her, and I am so excited God decided to make us friends because we have so much fun together. 





Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives